1970-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass Gen IV SureFit System
The Gen IV™ is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new Cutlass Sure Fit ™ system includes a backlit three-lever control panel that bolts in the stock dash location. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend . Sure Fit Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- Fully electronic operation - No cables or vacuum controls
- Includes backlit three-lever control panel that bolts in the stock dash location for electronic operation
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor.No capillary tube to install!
- Separate high capacity heat and cool coils
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil (most efficient evaporator design available)
- Copper/brass parallel flow heater coil
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Infinite dash / floor air blend (in most applications)
- Infinite defrost / floor air blend with dedicated defrost option
-Stamped steel firewall cover plate
-All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration (must use modified hose kit)
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
564171 1970-72 Cutlass Evaporator Kit (Factory Air Car)
964171 1970-72 Cutlass Complete Kit (Factory Air Car)
Click on Evaporator Kit part number to view installation instructions
*Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor
bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch.
See our current Retail Price List for pricing.
Note: Price Subject to change without notice