1964-68 Mustang Gen IV SureFit System
The Gen IV™ is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new Mustang Sure Fit™ system includes our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters™ which convert existing factory controls to electronic operation. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems™ are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- Fully electronic operation - No cables or vacuum controls
- Kit includes Electronic Cable Converters™ Converts Factory Controls to electronic operation- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor.No capillary tube to install!
- Separate high capacity heat and cool coils
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil (most efficient evaporator design available)
- Copper/brass parallel flow heater coil
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Infinite dash/floor air blend (in most applications)
- Infinite defrost / floor air blend with dedicated defrost option
- Steel firewall cover plate
- All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration (must use modified hose kit)
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
554164 1964-66 Evaporator Kit
904163 1964-66 Complete Kit
554168 1967-68 Evaporator Kit (Factory Air Car)
551168 1967-68 Evaporator Kit (Non-Factory Air Car)
954168 1967-68 Complete Kit (Factory Air Car)
951168 1967-68 Complete Kit (Non-Factory Air Car)
Click on evaporator kit part number to view installation instructions
*Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor
bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch.
See our current retail price list for pricing.
Note: Price Subject to change without notice
67-68 Mustang With Factory Air Install
67-68 Mustang Without Factory Air Install
67-68 Mustang with and without factory air kits use the same condenser kit and hose kit.