1958-62 Corvette Gen IV SureFit System
The Gen IV™ is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. Gen IV systems utilize our exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control servomotor drives to eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. Our new Corvette SureFit ™ system includes a three individual rotary controls and factory style knobs that install in the stock dash location. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit ™ Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- Fully electronic operation - No cables or vacuum controls
- 1958-62 Kit includes individual Rotary Electronic Controls for electronic operation
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor.No capillary tube to install!
- Separate high capacity heat and cool coils
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil (most efficient evaporator design available)
- Copper/brass parallel flow heater coil
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Infinite dash/floor air blend (in most applications)
- Infinite defrost / floor air blend with dedicated defrost option
- Steel firewall cover plate
- All Gen IV systems allow for optional smooth firewall configuration (must use modified hose kit)
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
561059 1958-60 Evaporator Kit
561060 1961-62 Evaporator Kit
901037 1958-60 Complete Kit
901047 1961-62 Complete Kit
Click on evaporator kit part number to view installation instructions
*Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor
bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch.
See our current Retail Price List for pricing.
Note: Price Subject to change without notice